Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

See Jane Move: Unpacking Trumps Writing


We are slowly settling in here at "Carver Corner". I have many excuses for not writing/posting since March 8th (Packing, traveling, no internet, no idea how to get pictures off my I-pad, etc...) For now I'll stick with the number one reason: unpacking trumps blogging! I'll catch you up on our moving adventures as soon as I don't see boxes all around me. I chose to show you the flattened boxes, but oh my, there are more to unpack! At the moment all I know is my new address, God is good and that I'd better go get busy!

In His Grip,
Jane

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Very glad to have you back!!!!
    (I saw a FB post from a friend in Tacoma who is looking for moving boxes..if you have no need for your empty boxes, I can connect you two!)
    -Teri

    ReplyDelete