Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!


Happy New Year to my little group of friends and family who follow my blog! I've had ALL my kids home at the "Cozy Carver Cottage" for over two weeks and we've enjoyed just hanging out, reading, playing cards, mixing fun cocktails and EATING! The picture above shows our yummy late dinner on New Year's Eve.

My favorite things about 2011 were; enjoying our months living in a friend's home on Raft Island, watching Mitch be an awesome Best Man at his best friend's wedding and exploring Oklahoma City, ROME!, Allie's college graduation (I love her roommates), driving down the coast to stay with friends in Napa, seeing T.J. flourish at Whitworth, knowing Allie was loving her student teaching experience in Costa Rica, finally getting to Boston (love that city!), pretending to be "Gilmore Girls" with my daughter while we share a studio apartment, Sarah getting her acceptance letter to Whitworth, and spending time with precious friends and family. Despite some hard things, looking back it was a pretty good year full of adventures!

"The LORD your God cares for [it]; the eyes of the LORD...are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end."
Deuteronomy 11:11-12

Lesson learned:

Just like my new kitchen wall art says, "God is GOOD, all the time." I am looking forward to all that will come about in the new year, knowing my God goes before me.

In His Grip, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment