Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

5 Favorites for Friday

Happy Friday! I'm relishing our last clear, cold day here in the PNW...Apparently the rain returns tomorrow. Here's what I'm loving right now:

1. God's Masterpiece:
Oh the moon has been glorious!  I'm borrowing some photos to show you what we've been enjoying here out our windows. 

Thanks Theresa!
Thanks King 5 and the awesome photographer!

"The Heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1

2. Household helpers:
I've been quite the busy bee this week working on my cupboards and drawers. Thanks to the clear containers I found at Home Goods and the Dollar Tree (yay! $1). plus my Dymo label maker, things are looking mighty tidy around here. 



3. Cat cuddles:
Every morning, after Thor has eaten and run around wild for a bit he settles in right on my chest to snuggle and purr. He reminds me why I keep forgiving him for the occasional "accident." 


Do NOT look at my oldish neck... (Or refer to the book written by Nora Ephron, I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts On Being A Woman.) Just like a baby needs his Mommy's heartbeat to calm down, this growing orange fur-baby of mine needs mine.

4. Wine Alternative:
In my quest to cut back on my alcohol consumption and calories, I've been reaching for a La Croix served over ice in a wine glass. Granted, it is NOT as satisfying as red wine, but I'm doing it for my health. Lime is my favorite flavor, but I know there are lots of other options. Unlike my husband who has totally stopped drinking until our trip to Florida next month, I'm just cutting back.

5. App:
I love the prayer app called "Echo."  I forget who recommended it to me, but I'm thankful. It's a simple way to keep track of prayer requests. When you tell someone you'll pray for them, by quickly adding it to your phone, you won't forget! You can edit prayers or say they've been answered. Give it a try, I think you'll love it too!


What are you loving right now? Have a wonderful weekend friends!

In His Grip,

xo Jane





No comments:

Post a Comment