Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For TODAY, October 25, 2011
Outside my window... dawn is breaking, it’s chilly now but should get sunny and 50’s by lunchtime.
I am thinking...about what God is teaching me through his word, books, a sermon all focusing on our attitude about money. I am being challenged-interesting thoughts going through my head when I had to return something to the mall yesterday.
I am thankful for... the fun time I had visiting my son at Whitworth Parent’s weekend. His friends are wonderful.
From the kitchen...We had leftover Thai food last night. Tonight? No idea…I’d better hit the grocery.
I am wearing... my jeans, boots and new gold sweater I bought at Urban Outfitters in Boston.
I am praying…for Joanne Heim. She’s recovering from a stroke. Follow her blog/progress at: http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/
I am going…to a Cabi /Jewel Kade party after bible study. I can’t afford anything but the fellowship will be fun!
I am reading...Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
I am hoping... my husband gets to fly out for Thanksgiving.
I am hearing...the clothes dryer.
Around the house… I love the little red stool I found at a Vintage store called “Tossed and Found”. It’s the perfect thing to put my feet up on and it was only $9.
One of my favorite things…seeing the clothes and hearing the music from the early 60’s when I watch Pan Am and Mad Men.
A few plans for the rest of the week: bible study,prayer group with my BFF's, a doctor visit, hair appointment (yay!)and T.J. comes for his fall break.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Sarah, T.J. and I on campus at Whitworth-love the fall color!

To join the fun, visit Peggy at: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

In His Grip, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment