Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

My Five Favorite 5-Letter Words


Trust
Faith
Grace
Bless
JESUS

We were in Disney World waiting in some long line when I heard the plane. We looked up and saw the “sky writer” creating a message for all to see. I felt like God had sent it just for me. TRUST. We hadn’t decided what to do about Sarah and high school. We weren’t sure if we should make her stay at Glenbard West in misery and stick it out, or move her back here to Gig Harbor.

TRUST.

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5

He made it clear the next month and we feel secure in the path we took. Now it’s time to trust again. We are trying to figure out where Sarah and I will live beginning in the fall. We have a couple options so far. Money IS an issue and we’re also trying to incorporate a bit of “her space” and “my space” so mother and daughter remain friends… The stress of the unknown is giving me major headaches.

But even so…God has blessed me beyond measure, shown me grace, tested my faith, and shown me I can trust Jesus.

“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying”, “This is the way, walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21


I’m trying to hear!

How about you? Do you have a decision to make and are having a difficult time discerning God’s will?

In His Grip, Jane


(I also happen to like Mikey, Mitch, Allie, Timmy, and Sarah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment