Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, May 17th, 2011

Outside my window...
sunshine!Finally!!

I am thinking... four years flew by-I can’t believe my #2 child just graduated from college!!

I am thankful for
...the fun family time we had in Spokane over the weekend. I LOVE it when we’re ALL together!

From the learning rooms
... Sarah has missed 3 days of school-probably has a lot to catch up on…

From the kitchen
...I need to hit the grocery since T.J. is home. My tall, skinny boy needs lots of FOOD!

I am wearing...my pj’s & robe. Getting a late start today.

I am creating...let’s see-I did create four amazing children!

I am going
...to take T.J. shopping.

I am reading...All She Ever Wanted by Lynn Austin

I am hoping...we can figure out all the details of who is living where this summer.

I am hearing
...T.J. beg me to take him to Krispy Kreme donuts.

Around the house
…well, I am now officially Sarah’s roommate. We’re sharing the pink room and T.J.’s with us this week too-cozy.

One of my favorite things
…being on the Whitworth University campus.If you've never heard of it, check out their website at:http://www.whitworth.edu/

A few plans for the rest of the week
: getting pictures developed, several doctor & dentist appointments for the kids, helping at Mops, working in the morning, figuring out how to get T.J. back to Spokane Friday night.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


(Our happy family at Allie's graduation!)

To join the fun, visit Peggy at:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Tomorrow I'll continue my Rome Reflections...
In His Grip, Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment