Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook for April 12, 2011


Outside my window... It is a clear day, mostly sunny (whoo hoo!) and low 50's.

I am thinking... about one of the leaders of our church's mission trip to the Middle East that severely injured his ankle and has to be flown home.

I am thankful for.
..a special young husband & father who is flying over to join the mission team on short notice.

From the learning rooms...I screwed up and registered my daughter for the SAT the weekend of tennis playoffs. Now I have to pay a "change fee"!

From the kitchen...cheese Quesadillas tonight, baking cupcakes tomorrow.

I am wearing...
an Aerie blue & white striped long-sleeved tee, pink scarf, gap super straight dark jeans, and my silver Payless flats (I've gotten a lot of mileage out of them!)

I am creating...blog entries. I've been writing more than I've been knitting.

I am going...
to go for a walk outside, instead of going to the gym!

I am reading...I just finished Water for Elephants and need to put King's Cross on my I-pad since I need to read two chapters before couples bible study tomorrow night.

I am hoping...we can figure out where our two youngest kiddos are living this summer. It's complicated...

I am hearing...the dryer and the bigger dog sigh.

Around the house...
I need to vacuum and shine surfaces.

One of my favorite things...is the crab bisque soup I had for lunch at Nordstrom.

A few plans for the rest of the week:My Man Mike is coming tomorrow night! We'll get to go out to dinner twice, watch Sarah play in several matches and a tournament (if it doesn't rain), hang out with our friends and go to church together.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Sarah concentrating at a match last week. So far she's undefeated and the TIDES are doing great!

To join the fun, visit Peggy at:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

In His Grip, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment