Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's DaybookMarch 22,2012

Outside my window...
the sun is glistening on the water

I am thinking...
about the Japanese people

I am thankful for...
the three fun days I had in Oklahoma with my hubby

From the kitchen...
absolutely nothing-I need to hit the grocery!

I am wearing...
my new gray jeans from Cabi, a navy t-shirt from JCrew and an old pink sweater-hoody from Janeville (a store I loved that closed)

I am creating...
hmmm-same red scarf (couldn't bring my knitting needles on the plane)

I am going...
to Seattle today with my college boy and his friends

I am reading...
lots of magazines (My hubby brought me a stash from Illinois)

I am hoping...
my daughter finally gets a tennis match in today (6 have been rained out!)

I am hearing...
geese honking, dog toenails tapping on the wood floor

Around the house...
seeing piles and evidence that my son is visiting on spring break

One of my favorite things...
dancing with my hubby and oldest son at the wedding reception

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Seattle, tennis matches, work in the morning, holding babies at Mops,getting pre-cancerous "things" taken off my face (what fun!)

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


(Mike & I at the swanky hotel we stayed at in Oklahoma City.)


To join the fun, visit Peggy at:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

In His Grip, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment