Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook- March 15, 2011

Outside my window...
it's gray, chilly and windy

I am thinking...
I've been chilly all day!

I am thankful for...

the amazing time I had at the Beth Moore Live conference this past weekend

From the kitchen...
I plan on cooking beef stir fry tonight. I baked two batches of cookies over the weekend for my kids-shamrock sugar & chocolate chip.

I am wearing...
Bootcut blue jeans, a long-sleeved green t-shirt (both from Nordstrom), a grass green long vest from Old Navy, gold flats and a shamrock & cross necklace.

I am creating...

a bright red scarf

I am going...

to get a pedicure tomorrow so I'm pretty for the weekend.

I am reading...
Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate

I am hoping...
my daughter's tennis match doesn't get rained out

I am hearing...

the clock ticking

Around the house...
looks like I'd better swiffer and vacuum

One of my favorite things...

is having lunch after bible study with a group of girlfriends-great soup today!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

I'm going to the spring musical at the high school with my daughter. I also get to meet my husband in Oklahoma City for a wedding. Our oldest son will be there too since he's the Best Man. Can’t wait!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing.
..

Flowering trees-spring is on the way!


You can find more Simple Daybook Entries at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

To join the fun, visit Peggy at:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

In His Grip, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment