Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Two Years With Thor!


Two years ago, we adopted our feisty orange kitty named Thor. He's our first pet to not need a middle name. Our "little man" grown! He was rescued off the side of the road in Spokane and driven over by my son. He nicknamed him "Captain" since he road the five hours sitting on his shoulder. Here's a look back at life with Thor over the past two years:



He learned to get along with his sister-dog, Sydney. They fight a bit more now...



We knew he had talents from an early age. Now he spends his days outside hunting. Last week he caught/murdered two moles, a mouse, and at least one bird. I'm not sure if I should be proud?


All that hunting makes him hungry and tired.




Thor's world has been changed a bit since the newlyweds and their two kitties moved into our lower level. "The girls" not only miss their parents who are still on their honeymoon, but they have to deal with Thor stalking them through the window and patio door!




My friends wondered how I put up with him during his days of accidents in the house. Just like any parenting, it took time, love and patience, but I can't imagine life without this guy. In honor of his birthday/adoption weekend, I allowed him to sleep on my head last night. 


I hope you enjoy your weekend, and have some furry family members to keep your life interesting!

In His Grip, 
xo Jane

P.S. Thor wanted to participate in this blog post...



No comments:

Post a Comment