Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook For Today, March 29th, 2012

Outside my window...it is raining, chilly, and not looking like tennis match weather.

I am thinking…about my oldest sister Ann today. It’s her birthday!!


I am thankful for...
the week I had with my college son while he was home on spring break.


From the kitchen...
it depends on if the tennis match is canceled. If it is, I might make yummy stew that has a secret ingredient-chocolate!

I am wearing...at the moment, my fuzzy red robe! Later, a blue H & M sweater, jeans, Payless flats or polka-dot rain boots.

I am creating... the same red scarf I've been working on for weeks.


I am going...to the dermatologist this afternoon to have two little pre-cancerous “things” taken off my face. I had a Melanoma once so I have to be safe. Wish me luck and no scars!

I am reading...
Comfort Food by Kate Jacobs.

I am hoping..
.Butler wins the final four NCAA championship! It’s my husband’s Alma matter and I took some Masters classes there.

I am hearing...
the dog I am taking care of chew his bone,and The Good Morning America show.

Around the house...
I need to Swiffer again-dog fur!

One of my favorite things..
.Skyping with my hubby.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
I now work on Monday & Wednesday mornings, and on Thursday I’m in charge of the tennis team snacks. I’d better head to Costco!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Spring is blooming here in the Northwest! I wonder when daffodils come up in Illinois?

To join the fun, visit Peggy at:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

In His Grip, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment