Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Things I'm Loving Right Now


Happy Saturday Morning! I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Since it's a day late to call this post "5 Favorites for Friday," how about I just call it "Things I'm loving right now."

I am loving cold, crisp, sunny mornings and the "grand" view out my kitchen window. Since the leaves have fallen off my neighbor's tree, we really have a big view of the mountains and sunrises. I'll take chilly over rainy any day. Must be my Mid-west roots.


I am NOT loving what happened, but I'm loving how Whitworth University has dealt with the horrific storm that occurred in Spokane, Washington this past Tuesday. The beautiful campus lost over 50 trees, power for days (my daughter's off-campus house is still without power) classes had to be canceled, and it's been hard and COLD. Thankful for the updates posted on the University Facebook page and that no one at the college was hurt. Please join me in prayer for the staff, emergency workers, faculty and students as they continue to deal with the aftermath. The Loop will be a lot more open-looking now...

Here are some "before" pictures of the beautiful campus:




Here are some "after" shots:

I am loving my White Black Loose T-shirt  It's comfy, loose and quite affordable! I wear it all the time.


I am loving my morning cup of coffee. Right now it's the Thanksgiving blend, soon to be switched to the Holiday blend. I am not all fired up about the red cups, I just focus on the drink that helps me wake up!


I am loving my hubby right now. Actually, I love him all the time. For the second time in our married life he surprised me with a new car. Our cute convertible was needing extensive repairs. Have you ever owned an Audi? Everything costs more to fix...

We had discussed trading in our car for a short-term lease but hadn't come to any definite decision. Or so I thought...  After work the other night I couldn't find the car I'd driven in the parking lot. In frustration I finally punched the key fob and a brand-new, red Rav4 started blinking it's lights! Yep. My sneaky, sweet man got me a new vehicle. Meet Ruby!


(I'll have to tell the story of the last car surprise some other time...)

What are you loving right now? 

Since there is a chance I might not post again before next Thursday, I want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

In His Grip, 
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment